You can see our sample application by clicking HERE. This gives you an idea of what information in needed when you come in to apply. Proper dates of prior employment, reference information, and contact information are all needed.
One of the great things about working for a small business is we really care about our employees. Some of the great things you can expect as a part-time employee are
• A generous food allowance while working
• Flexible scheduling posted 2 weeks in advance
• Part-time employees are able to earn paid time off!
• A company wide 401K with profit sharing open to part-time workers!
• Many more small things like store parties, holiday gifts and bonuses, as well as the benefit of working for a company with over 90 years of experience and a quality reputation in the community.
We are looking for individuals with
• 2+ years of leadership experience in food, restaurant, and/or customer service areas.
• Reliable "Private" transportation. "Public" transportation is unacceptable as you will be required to participate in mandatory, reimbursed travel.
• A valid driver's license and vehicle insurance
• A desire to promote a positive work environment with their positive personality.
• A commitment to the Yocco's ideal of quality food and outstanding customer service
We do our best to develop and train our staff to give them the skills and desires to rise from the new hire all the way up to a store manager. Available management positions will be posted above.
• 16 E. Minor St. Emmaus, PA 18049 • 6109283100 • Comments@Yoccos.com • Copyright Yocco's Inc 2015.All rights reserved.
Look no further! Since 1922 we have
been committed to offering the best product at
a reasonable price alongside outstanding
customer service. We are always looking for people who have a desire to match those ideals.
As an employee, you can expect a quick-paced, team driven environment where you will learn the tools and skills needed to maintain food quality, customer service, and cleanliness.
If you feel you are someone who can match our ideals of quality and personality, stop into any of our six locations across the Lehigh Valley and fill out an application. Just ask a member our our team and they will help get you started. Experience is helpful but not a requirement! Yocco's provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
A Lehigh Valley
All of our team members are hired for and expected to participate in all aspects of the store operation. That means that each and every one of our employees is trained to do everything from cleaning to cooking to customer service.
Each store has different staffing needs and may or may not be hiring at this time. We always accept applications for any positions and consider each one.
Specific positions will be posted above. You may apply for any position at anytime regardless of the above posting.
Hot Dogs, Cheese Dogs, Cheese Steaks, Burgers, Hotdogs, Hot Dogs, Hot Dogs, Allentown Hot Dog, Lehigh Valley, Chili Sauce, Secret Sauce, Restaurant, Allentown, Pierogies, Tradition, Best Hot Dog